Sunday, October 9, 2016

Kiyomizu Temple and Nanao!

We're waking up in Nanao this morning! Yesterday was full of adventures. It rained really hard two nights ago,making yesterday's sight seeing questionable. After watching the news, sky, and some advice from fellow hostel guests, we decided that the rain was going to hold off and venture to Kiyomizu Temple! So happy we did. Such a beautiful temple and amazing shopppimg after. We then headed to the train station and made our 3 hour journey to Nanao. When we arrived we had such a warm greeting and a very special welcome party! Students went home with their families looking very excited for what's to come! Today kiddos will be with their families and chaperones will be doing a bike tour of Nanao!

































1 comment:

  1. I wait for these posts daily. Thank you, thank you, thank you to each one of you for making the time to send these. I know I'm not alone when I say that seeing these make my day!

    ReplyDelete