Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dining Out Pizza Results!

The best way to tell you the results of the Dining Out event at Pizza My Way is to let the owner tell you.  Thank you, everyone, for your support!  Here is the essence of her email.

Dear Junior Wing families and Supporters: 

I am so happy to announce to you that Wednesday night fundraiser at Pizza My Way was AWSOOOOME !!!! 

Total Sale of the Night from Junior Wing was : $890 Which makes Our earning for JW $270 . ( 30% donated from PMW). And as a Support For our Junior Wing program , and as a thank you for all the families that supported the program and Pizza My Way ,We (at Pizza My Way) are Donating $100 Extra  which will make our 
Total Earning  $370 . 

WAY TO GO JUNIOR WINGERS !!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I CALL TEAM WORK . 

All of us at Pizza My Way.





No comments:

Post a Comment